Friday, December 12, 2008

ACTIVATION DATE

My activation date for my 2nd implant is december 23rd. So it's an early christmas present. I decided to get the same brand device(advanced bionics) but in a different color so I could tell the left from right ear without any problem .I have beige for the right ear and will get silver for the left ear. Hopefully this time I will be able to hear on the phone better than with the right ear. There was a lot more scar tissue this time and the surgery took almost 2 hours longer than normal. We'll find out the 23rd how things might work out for my left ear. Thanks for all the kind words and support. I'll post the same day on how things go.

Till then, have a safe holiday

DC aka Jim Cone

1 comment:

Abbie said...

I am patiently waiting for your activation post :) Have a very merry christmas :)